- 63 Boulevard de Courcelles
- 75008 Paris - FRANCE
- Mail : email@example.com
- T : +33 1 47 64 69 85
- F : +33 1 47 64 69 89
ADVEN Commercial Law team, led by Geneviève Folzer and Mathieu Marcantoni, advises its clients on the protection of their commercial interests and the improvement of their competitive position.
ADVEN assists and defends clients in relation to breaches of contract, recovery of claims, unfair competition or disputes between shareholders.
The Commercial Law Department advises clients on assessing their contractual requirements: negotiation of agreements, selection of distribution networks (exclusive or selective distribution, commercial agents etc.) according to clients’ requirements and after having identified risks involved and the strategy to be adopted.
ADVEN has developed considerable expertise in alternative dispute resolution as well as in business litigation.
Areas of expertise
- Commercial disputes resolution
- Negotiation, implementation and termination of commercial agreements
- Resolution of disputes arising from sales of businesses
- Wrongful termination of negotiation or of established commercial relations
- Contractual or tort liability, professional liability (regulated professions), managers’ liability
- Disputes between shareholders; litigation following the sale or acquisition of a company
- Commercial litigation (civil and criminal)