- 63 Boulevard de Courcelles
- 75008 Paris - FRANCE
- Mail : email@example.com
- T : +33 1 47 64 69 85
- F : +33 1 47 64 69 89
Public law / Urban Planning, Construction, and Real Estate Law
Thiébault Dangel mainly intervenes in matters concerning urban planning regulations (urban planning and urban planning documentation, permits for land use, pre-emptive rights and expropriation), operational urban planning (zonings, development operations), specific environmental regulations (technological risk prevention plans, flood prevention plans, installations listed for environmental protection).
He provides support to communities in reflecting on and in implementing their development operations. He also offers his expertise in the negotiations and in drafting development concession agreements, public development financing programs such as the Projet urbain partenarial (PUP).
As for the latter, he has technical skills and experience in both regulated planning (territorial coherence plans, local urbanism plans) and operational planning (development operations, land use permits).
He also intervenes in cases involving expropriation and pre-emption as counsel and trial lawyer.
Furthermore, he assists communities and public establishments in managing their staff (permanent and non-permanent). He represents them in administrative jurisdictions in litigation cases involving careers, disciplinary action, promotions, permanent contracts, integration, etc.
Thiébault Dangel has specific skills in the following areas:
- Urban planning and development: regulated urbanism (urbanism documents and planning documents, land use permits, pre-emptive and expropriation rights), operational urbanism (joint urban development zones, development operations), environmental law);
- Civil service: counsel and court attorney in matters of civil service law (hospitals, regional and state civil service posts, etc.), access to the civil service, career issues, civil servants’ rights and responsibilities, disciplinary action, end of service, non-permanent staff;
- Territorial authorities’ legal concerns: general administration, institutional law, decision-making assemblies’ rights, conditions of office of elected representatives, the right to expression, electoral rights.
- Since 2017 : Adven, law firm
- 2015-2017 : Adamas Affaires Publiques, law firm
- 2008-2015 : Bruno Kern, law firm
- Professional lawyer’s certificate
École Régionale des Avocats du Grand Est (school of law)
- DESS (postgraduate degree) local administration
Université de Strasbourg
- Masters in public Law
Université de Strasbourg