- 63 Boulevard de Courcelles
- 75008 Paris - FRANCE
- Mail : email@example.com
- T : +33 1 47 64 69 85
- F : +33 1 47 64 69 89
Anne Zimmerer intervenes within Adven’s departments of public law and its legal department for construction, real estate, and urban planning.
She counsels a clientele composed of public entities as well as private concerns (notably companies that carry out private and public works, private contractors, project managers, architects, research and control departments, contractors, insurers). She serves them as a legal counsel as well as representing them in litigation.
She has acquired specific skills in the follow areas:
- Construction Law (private and public): mounting projects (schedules, conception, realization, contract choice, preparation for bids and contracts), execution (monitoring the construction site, subcontracting, penalties, down payments, account breakdowns, reception, and litigation (procurement procedures and performance of contracts, pre-contractual interlocutory procedures, contractual interlocutory procedure, manufacturers’ warranties, judiciary expertise in courts and tribunals, appeals for liability for damage);
- Administrative Law: administrative acts, administrative liability, etc.:
- Contract Law and Public Works: finalizing and executing contracts for public markets, public service delegations, public works concessions, setting up complex contracts;
- Public and Private Real Estate Law: public property (private and public domain) and private property (condominium, civil law, management and sale acts, etc.).
- Urban Planning and Development Law: building permits, zoning issues (local urbanism plans, joint urban development zone, activity centers, etc.).
She also teaches law at the École Régionale des Avocats du Grand Est (ERAGE, school of law).
- Since 2014 : Adven, law firm
- 2013-2014 : Magellan (now Cabinet Alexandre), law firm
- 2010-2013 : CM Affaires Publiques, law firm
- 2010 : Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois, internship, trainee-lawyer
- 2009-2010 : A&C.Lex, law firm, internship, trainee-lawyer
- 2008 : Société d’Équipement de la Région Mulhousienne, internship