- 34 Avenue George V
- 75008 Paris - FRANCE
- Mail : email@example.com
- T : +33 1 45 63 98 03
- F : +33 3 88 36 76 06
Adven works in partnership with Alexandre NAPPEY, partner of Clairmont Avocats (AARPI), registered with the Paris Bar.
Founded in 2006, Clairmont Avocats is a A law firm specializing in intellectual property and IT law offering a unique, full, comprehensive and cross-cutting service covering filing, management, defence and development of companies’ intangible assets.
With seven lawyers, including the three partners, Laurent BARISSAT, Sandra CABANNE-DESGRANGES and Alexandre NAPPEY who share the same vision of offering a personalized, close and high quality service in relation to both advice and litigation, the firm assists not only major companies but also start-ups – in both the private and public sectors –in particular in the following areas: luxury, audiovisual, distribution, food industry, catering, transport, pension and insurance, hotel industry, real estate, fashion and wine.
Clairmont Avocats has offices in Bordeaux and Strasbourg. The Strasbourg office is located in the premises of Adven. Alexandre NAPPEY, partner, is in charge of this office.
Areas of INTERVENTION
Intellectual property law
- Trademarks and designs (protection, management, exploitation, defense, valorisation),
- Copyright (protection, management, exploitation, defense),
- Civil and criminal litigation, anti-counterfeiting,
- Patents and inventions of employees,
- Advertising and communication lawMore info
- Internet law and e-commerce (advice and monitoring the company’s digital activity),
- Domain names (protection, management, exploitation, defense, valuation),
- E-reputation (audit and monitoring, support and defense)
- Personal data (data processing by the company, security breaches, internet at work)
- Computer law and contracts (protection of digital creations, defense of rights, computer contracts, telecoms contracts
The firm also offers training sessions for its clients, also speaks at university level (CEIPI…) and the Bar School. Lawyers regularly participate in conferences in France and abroad, and publish articles in the most recognized legal journals and on the Internet.
The firm is listed among the most famous IP/IT rankings like Legal 500 and Legal 500 EMEA, WTR (World Trademark Review) and Décideurs for its expertise in the fields of intellectual property and IT law.
CLAIRMONT AVOCATS (AARPI)
WIPO and CAC Accredited panelist
9, rue Pierre le Grand
75008 Paris – France
Tél : +33 (0)1 56 79 55 80
Fax : +33 (0)1 56 79 55 81
5, place du corbeau