- 63 Boulevard de Courcelles
- 75008 Paris - FRANCE
- Mail : email@example.com
- T : +33 1 47 64 69 85
- F : +33 1 47 64 69 89
Geneviève Folzer assists and counsels her clients in business litigation, specifically with commercial litigation cases, providing assistance, strategic guidance, case management.
Besides this expertise, she has skills in the following areas:
Banking law: debt collection and execution, setting up personal and real guaranties, assistance to lending institutions in outlining their responsibility.
Collective proceedings: assistance to businesses which, faced with looming financial woes, wish to anticipate or avail themselves of preventive procedures or collective proceedings.
Business law: pre-litigation, assistance to companies as well as to the directors of purchasing companies or to transferors.
Analyzing and drafting contracts with a sharp focus on particularities in the sector of activity and on the issues specific to the company after identifying the risks and the required strategy.
- Since 2014 : Adven AARPI, law firm
- 2009-2014 : Folzer & Derrendinger, law firm
- 2007-2009 : Cabinet Thomas Mutter, law firm
- 2003-2007 : Schreckenberg, Parniere et Associés, law firm
- 2002-2003 : Groupement Strasbourgeois d'Avocats, law firm
- 1998-2002 : Cabinet Wildgen, partners in law, Luxembourg
- 1997-1998 : Elvinger, Hoos & Prussen, Luxembourg
- Trial lawyer, Luxembourg
- DEA (postgraduate degree) in International Law
Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg
- Master 1: Private Law and Common Law
Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg, and University of Essex