- 34 Avenue George V
- 75008 Paris - FRANCE
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- T : +33 1 45 63 98 03
- F : +33 3 88 36 76 06
Elise LE GUENNEC-SCHMITT
Elise Le Guennec-Schmitt intervenes in the commercial law and real estate law departments of the Adven legal firm.
In commercial law, she counsels clients in their business relations, particularly as regards their commercial contracts (terms of sale and purchase, commercial leases, distribution contracts, etc.). In litigation cases, she assists clients in strategic management of the commercial litigation (debt collection and implementation, litigation with competitors and distributors, etc.).
In the field of real estate law, Elise Le Guennec-Schmitt is also developing her skills in rental litigation.
She can intervene in either French or English.
- Since 2016 : Adven, law firm
- 2016 : Marcan (now Mazars société d’avocats), internship, trainee-lawyer
- 2015 : Expertis CFE Audit et Conseil, internship, trainee lawyer
- 2009 : Médecins du Monde, internship in social support
- 2008 - 2015 : French Ministry of Justice, integration and probation officer
- École Régionale des Avocats du Grand Est (school of law)
- École nationale de l’administration pénitentiaire (national school of the penitentiary administration)
- Master II – international business law
Faculté des affaires internationales du Havre (international business school in Le Havre)
- Master II – criminal law and criminal sciences
Faculté de droit de Nancy (school of law)
- Erasmus (bachelor’s degree)
University of Newcastle Upon Tyne (UK)