- 63 Boulevard de Courcelles
- 75008 Paris - FRANCE
- Mail : email@example.com
- T : +33 1 47 64 69 85
- F : +33 1 47 64 69 89
Ambroise Ferretti specializes in fiscal matters. The clients he assists may be legal entities (companies and public bodies) or private individuals. He is specialized in tax audit assistance (checking company accounting books, tax audit support, etc.).
He can also intervene in a full range of fiscal aspects of acquisitions and restructuring operations.
He has expertise in the following areas:
- Litigation of VAT that has been unduly applied to the margin;
- Tax audit assistance in cases of wealth tax (small-business/wealth tax investments, estimation of net worth, notions of professional goods, etc.);
- Equalization of foreign accounts;
- Issues in setting up stable businesses;
- Due diligence.
He also teaches tax law at the schools of law of the Université de Lorraine and the Université de Strasbourg.
- Since 2014 : Adven, law firm
- 2013 : BCW et Associés, law firm